When we launched Total GirlBoss we envisioned it to be a place where female entrepreneurs could find useful information regarding starting a business, growing social media accounts, and meeting the people that are doing it.
To get one step closer to that mission, we decided to open up our contributor section so that entrepreneurs can share their expertise in brand building, SEO, social media advertising, and more.
We can’t wait to see what you have to share!
3 Steps to Becoming a Contributor
- Sign up here
- Select a contributor plan
- Follow the guidelines to write and publish your first article!
🥳 BTW you can also contribute to SoInfluential, Remarkable, Future Sharks, Absolute Baller and AuthorityDaily!
Very Simple Contributor Rules
- You must write original content not published elsewhere. It must be at least 800 words and include one image (1200x680px, ideally).
- The content must be something actionable and not overly promotional. You may highlight your success but it’s better to reflect on the lessons you learned so that others can apply those.
- If you violate any of the rules, your account will be terminated, and no refunds will be issued. Previous posts could also get deleted.
- By posting, you agree to our contributor rules.
- Here’s a handy link if you want to interview someone: totalgirlboss.com/interview
How to make your article look good and be SEO friendly
- Add a Featured Image showcasing a big smile (less than 1Mb)
- Use your name or company name in the title (i.e. “Meet John Doe, the founder of XYZ”)
- Use H2/H3 headings, blockquotes and bold text
- Add other images, Youtube videos, etc
- Pick a good category
- If you write about someone (i.e. John Doe) use their name a few times throughout the article
- Read other SEO tips to get the most traffic to your article.
The instructions on how to post can be found here: https://totalgirlboss.com/instructions
Reasons why your article was rejected or deleted
- You published the content somewhere else.
- It was too short, had no images or was poorly formatted.
- It was overly promotional or was not related to the core theme of Future Sharks (which is stories about people and their ventures).
- Get your content to our 100,000 monthly readers
- Earn a powerful mention from our site
- Grow your brand and name
- In most cases, we will SEO #1 for your name, bringing you great press and recognition
If you have any questions, please message me via Facebook.