This is a sponsored post. For more information, please visit this page.
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused economic uncertainty among brands, and they are forced to rethink ways to market their products. It is not advisable to stop their ads; they have to recreate ads in an effective way to increase sales. Marketing must focus on developing trust among customers.
The digital world is the only path that was not quarantined from growing heights. So, we can make use of digital marketing for business growth. Advertising your brand on digital channels like social media, email, search engines, mobile, and web applications will increase sales. Your advertisements must have the power to control the customer’s attention and perspective. If you can do so, then this digital world is yours.
Videos can be used to retain your customers in this pandemic period. But how? By producing integrated and creative marketing videos, you can increase the number of customers. You must make the customers believe that your brand is a boon to everyone in the COVID-19 pandemic. We have created a simple video marketing guide for this pandemic period to help you climb the ladders of success.
- Before making the video:
If you want to get good results with your video, set goals. Videos without objectives are like a boat without rows. It can stand in the water but cannot complete its goal. By establishing clear goals, the chance of winning more customers is brighter.
- Stay authentic and informative:
There is no guarantee that your video may not go viral. A study on the mental health of people, globally, during the pandemic, has found that people are more stressed due to the work layoffs and being idle at home. They are more inclined towards videos and watch an average of 100 minutes of video per day. If your marketing video can get people to relax, then your product will stick to their brain automatically. This will increase the sales of your product. Using real people and true stories will make the video more effective in marketing.
- Mobile-friendly videos:
Make mobile-friendly videos for marketing your product. It should be clear and easy to download on mobile. Similarly, choose the platform on which you want to upload your marketing videos. Using YouTube is the best strategy as Google will increase the search power and help you market the video. Try to include some sentences that bring hope, joy, and confidence among people. By providing support and information to the people, your video will get more shares. People believe more the authentic way of the company in their marketing strategy. Marketing videos that extend supporting hands to people during COVID-19 have got better sales.
- Videos on emails:
Email marketing is an old school technique that is still effective. More than 56% of emails are viewed and clicked by the users. Email marketing has not lost its hope. Incorporate real story videos of customers and personalized videos from your CEOs as a part of your email marketing strategy. This will distinct your videos from other brand videos and bring more customers. Try to incorporate a few inspirational words at the end of the video to capture the customer’s attention.
- E-commerce is a good path:
Reach out to the worried audience and explain to them the reason for switching to e-commerce. This video will help you to retain your customers in the long run. Showing simplicity and authenticity on every level of business will naturally bring more people in. The COVID-19 pandemic is the right time to switch your customers to e-commerce, and they will happily be a part of it. Optimize your website with new features. Introduce catalogs and categories to help the customers choose their products easily. Add a short video to inform the customers that these features will play a major role. Use the Facebook ad template to create engaging ads and release them on social media.
Tips for an effective video
- Tell a small story – Let it be a small story with a simple storyline and positive words.
- Make it short – Videos should be less than 30 seconds. People are not interested in watching marketing videos for more than 30 seconds.
- Let real people say it – Try to use real people in the video to express their views on the product to develop a strong connection between the brand and customers.
- Bring the brand spirit and customer expectation together – Video must incorporate brand spirit strongly without compromising customer expectations. Make sure that the video has a product description and how to use images for more knowledge.
- Be natural and show nature – Videos must be shot with natural light and provide a good feel for the customers.
- Pull out the nostalgic heartstrings of the customers – If your video can do this, you are a winner.
- Tag your video on social media – Tagging your video with simple questions will raise the people’s curiosity, and they will watch your ad. Simple tags like #haveyoutriedthis, will encourage the users to interact and share them.
- Power the video with the right music – Music has no language but has a strong power to drag people towards it. Use music in pace with the mood of the video.
- Let professionals speak for the brand – The voice of an expert or professional will increase customer trust.
By following these tips, you can create authentic and good quality videos to motivate and encourage your customers in this pandemic period. After creating the videos, try to upload them across several platforms with call-to-action options. Use nice motivating captions at the end of the marketing videos. Remember, you must use different strategies for every platform. During marketing, watch the engagement rate, number of views, sharing rate, and comments. Make changes whenever necessary. Videos have the unique opportunity to create stronger and personalized relationships with customers, prospects, and clients during the COVID-19 pandemic. They are the centerpieces of the digital puzzle to continue to engage with the customers throughout the pandemic period.